- Identify life themes and confront obstacles
- Examine and heal addictive habits and behaviors
- Find comfort and clarity during loss and transition
- Transform body image and increase self-esteem
- Reduce stress by uncovering deeply held patterns
- Develop sustainable goals towards more fulfillment
- Find one's creative voice and develop new resources
Adriana's one-on-one work benefits clients with many issues including recovery from addiction, eating disorders, and co-dependency; depression and anxiety; phobias; trauma; relationship issues; high sensitivity; grief and loss; and life transitions. She also supervises students and professionals who are interested in using the arts and somatic resources to support clients and groups.
Adriana works out of her private office in a central location in San Francisco, California. See more details about her practice space at 543 Wellness on Castro. In addition, she offers Skype and phone sessions both nationally and internationally.
To schedule an individual session, contact Adriana at 415-206-9630, or
Free 15 minute phone consult.
Pay on-line for individual sessions: