- Identify life themes and confront obstacles
- Examine and heal addictive habits and behaviors
- Transform body image and increase self-esteem
- Reduce stress by uncovering deeply held patterns
- Develop sustainable goals towards more fulfillment
- Find one's creative voice and develop new resources
Adriana's one-on-one work benefits clients with many issues including recovery from drug and alcohol addiction, eating disorders, and co-dependency; depression and anxiety; phobias; trauma; relationship issues; high sensitivity; grief and loss; and life transitions.
She works out of her private office in a central location in San Francisco, California. See more details about her practice space at 543 Wellness on Castro.
To schedule an individual session, contact Adriana at 415-206-9630, or
Free 15 minute phone consult.
Pay on-line for individual sessions: